All the latest stuff I've been getting up to.
Added headlights and engine exhausts. The headlights are discs, the larger ones have some thin guage electric wire I scrounged from work as cages. The [...Read More]
Assembling the tracks: I used index card strips to get my centerline, then started gluing the tank tracks. [...Read More]
This post shows the tank track mold making and casting processes. I got this right through a bit of trial and error… In the first [...Read More]
Here is the tank track construction I mentioned. I used Eli's tracks as a template, and glued the pieces to a piece of paper that [...Read More]