Land Raider upgrades
A bit of rework of my original papercraft Land Raider, my first project.
Here are some comparison photos, with the original on top and the new work below.
And here are some detail photos of the new work:
I added some extra detail, such as the space marine gunner, and gave it a much better looking paint job with some weathering techniques I picked up over the past years.
You may recognize some of the greeblie detail (including the gunner!) are casts from other projects.
Step by step (Steps 1 thru 7 of 7)
These are the posts I made during the making of this project, in chronological order
I've been playing with the idea of sprucing up my scratchbuilt Land Raider for a while, ever since I played around with an extra casting [...Read More]
First the main cannon: I removed the chunky blood raven and replaced it with a holy book of some sort (probably borrowed from a library [...Read More]
Finally got all the little casts painted and glued. But before I can start weathering I want to add a bit of graphics to the [...Read More]
Got started (re)weathering the Land Raider, finally having added all the bits of replacement and extra detail that I wanted. [...Read More]
I spent some time on the Land Raider rework, adding a bit of weathering to the piece. Next up will be some oil staining/streaking & [...Read More]
I'm calling the Land Raider rework project done. It has been fun, revisiting my first papercraft tank and adding some refinement to it. In addition [...Read More]