Sister of Battle Bust

Published on 04/10/2020 @20:21:00 by vigilante sculpting

What started off as a bust inspired by a drawing by T zzzzz青椒右司, later turned into a Sister of Battle Power Armor bust.

Mostly sculpey, about 1:7 scale.

Step by step (Steps 1 thru 11 of 11)

These are the posts I made during the making of this project, in chronological order

Busted

Published on 2019/05/17 @10:43:00 by vigilante sculpting

Taking a break from the Fire Raptor, started on something a little different: I think the eyes are a bit high in the skull, will [...Read More]

Originally posted on vigilantesculpting.blogspot.com

Posed armor

Published on 2019/05/29 @17:00:00 by vigilante sculpting

Further work on the face, and initial armor plating. Posing the helmet: [...Read More]

Originally posted on vigilantesculpting.blogspot.com

Hair

Published on 2019/06/10 @17:04:00 by vigilante sculpting

Gave panzer girl some hair. More photos at coolminiornot [...Read More]

Originally posted on vigilantesculpting.blogspot.com

Panzer girl progress

Published on 2019/06/17 @11:06:00 by vigilante sculpting

Work in progress shots of the armor: A mockup with the wip visor and a test of the shoulder actuators: The pilot in full kit: [...Read More]

Originally posted on vigilantesculpting.blogspot.com

Refinements

Published on 2019/07/02 @09:53:00 by vigilante sculpting

Slowly adding detail to Panzer Girl. I've removed the visor part from the helmet; this will be cast in clear resin, which should provide a [...Read More]

Originally posted on vigilantesculpting.blogspot.com

Panzer girl update

Published on 2019/07/05 @14:16:00 by vigilante sculpting

The final configuration. [...Read More]

Originally posted on vigilantesculpting.blogspot.com

Details details

Published on 2019/07/09 @11:19:00 by vigilante sculpting

Panzer girl gets some more detailing on the rear of the armor Filling in more details, cracks, holes, etc. Making sure the dry-fit parts actually [...Read More]

Originally posted on vigilantesculpting.blogspot.com

Sister of Battle Bust

Published on 2020/10/04 @20:21:00 by vigilante sculpting

A while ago I was working on a bust of a girl wearing some kind of power armor, mostly made out of sculpey. Once done, [...Read More]

Originally posted on coolminiornot.com

Augment

Published on 2021/11/18 @17:53:23 by vigilante sculpting

I'm revisiting a bust I started in July 2019. The way I ended up messing up, then retouching and finally leaving the bust never felt [...Read More]

Combos

Published on 2021/12/14 @15:34:45 by vigilante sculpting

I'm recovering from shoulder surgery on my dominant arm right now, so not much happening on the hobby front. Still, I made some progress on [...Read More]

Refining the Panzergirl bust

Published on 2022/01/03 @14:14:24 by vigilante sculpting

After receiving some excellent critique from CyAniDe over at CMON, I've started refining the features on the panzer girl's face, as well as smoothing some [...Read More]

No comments